There is an example at the top of this page ^. Hover or press the menu links(categories) and a bottom bar will pop up with all associated posts.
Category Bar for WordPress is a top category bar menu that lets the user easily scroll through all category posts using touch or mouse actions.
- Set bottom bar height and post items width.
- Over 700 Icons to choose from.
- Insert using shortcode in the page. Not sitewide must have shortcode on page to use the menu.
- Create for Touch devices. Ipad, iphone, Android etc.
- Extremely Responsive
- Top bar slideable menu.
- Set what post content is loaded into the quickview panel.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can the menu bar be at the bottom of the screen?
A: There currently is only one spot available for the bar – at the top.
Q: Can this menu be set as sitewide?
A: The menu can only be added on a page by page basis using shortcode in the page body.
Q: How are the icons set for the categories?
A: A line of html is added on the page to set each categories icon.
Q: Will the menu conflict with any other top bar or content on the page?
A: It could. If you have content at the top of the page or another fixed top bar styling adjustments might be required to settle styling conflicts. Product support will help with this.